About Keepmoat Homes
亚博电竞网站Keepmoat Homes is a top 10 UK homes builder - 7th in terms of the number of homes it builds across the country each year. Keepmoat is the UK’s largest and only dedicated partnership home builder and a leading home builder for first time buyers, providing high quality, private affordable homes. We work with Homes England, local authorities and registered providers to deliver much needed high-quality new homes across the country, with many of these relationships enduring for over 20 years. We are the largest delivery partner of Homes England and have delivered over 12,000 homes in partnership with them as a member of consecutive Delivery Partner Panels since 2009.
亚博电竞网站Keepmoat Homes employs over 1,100 people and delivered 3,988 homes in the year to October 2018. We have a strong land pipeline of over 26,000 plots with our development partners, representing over six years of supply at current annual house sale rates.
亚博电竞网站Keepmoat Homes is committed to its strategy of delivering homes of mixed tenure - for sale, affordable rent and Private Rented Sector (PRS) and has invested significantly in modern methods of construction through its partnership with ilke Homes. 70% of the homes we sell, on the open market, are to first time buyers. The remaining 30% are sold to housing associations and the PRS market for affordable and market rent. The average selling price of a Keepmoat Home is currently £156,000.